Story #1 - Best Friends
I was coming home from the playground tonight pushing both boys in our bike stroller (so they sit side by side--almost on top of one another), and Henry is rubbing Drew's head with his dirty fingers and says to me, "Mommy, Baby Andrew is my best friend." It was so sweet, I couldn't tell him to stop touching his head (which is the standard "rule" in our house).
Story #2 - Underwear
Potty training in our house means eating a chocolate after sitting on the potty...so it pretty much happens at bath time. Henry requests a chocolate, we tell him he has to sit on the potty, he pees, and we give him a chocolate. (Side note: Henry thinks that when we say potty train, we're talking about a real train of some sort, so it's kind of this joke to "get on the potty train, choo, choo!") Anyway, tonight after he was bathed, diapered, and dressed for bed, I noticed the bag of training underwear in Henry's closet and thought that maybe I'd give the "do you want to wear underwear angle" a shot. He had never seen it, so I thought, why not? Well, he was SOOO excited about the underwear he wanted to "try" right then & wear it! Being bedtime I refused, but there was so much crying involved, I offered that he could wear it over his jammies. He got SOOOO excited. So here is Henry, on his first night wearing underwear. :)
1 comment:
Hilarious!! Chris and I love it. Good luck with the potty train. Choo-CHOO!
Post a Comment