Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything! I guess turning 30 automatically decreases brain cells and activity levels! Just this week someone asked me how old "baby Andrew" was & I immediately replied 6 months old...in truth I realized later that he's gained a month on me & I missed it! He's now sitting up & grabbing at anything/everything. He is liking his fruits & veggies too. He loves watching Henry & cracks up at him. Still Smiley...and soooo cute!!
I did turn 30 this month, which was a lot of fun actually! :) We celebrated by having an 80's party with the Lyons (friends from Sicily), Leigh & Troy (my across the street neighbor/pseudo-sister growing up) & my sister & her family. Leigh & Troy won the dress up contest by a long shot, and Jill's karaoke of Air Supply's "I'm All Out of Love" was fun! Here is a pic of Mike's mohawk (his "long hair" was tough to keep up), Henry's overalls (one strap was down for the 80's effect), and Leigh's jeans (which she bleached that day for the occasion):

I did turn 30 this month, which was a lot of fun actually! :) We celebrated by having an 80's party with the Lyons (friends from Sicily), Leigh & Troy (my across the street neighbor/pseudo-sister growing up) & my sister & her family. Leigh & Troy won the dress up contest by a long shot, and Jill's karaoke of Air Supply's "I'm All Out of Love" was fun! Here is a pic of Mike's mohawk (his "long hair" was tough to keep up), Henry's overalls (one strap was down for the 80's effect), and Leigh's jeans (which she bleached that day for the occasion):
This past week Mike's parents came for a visit. As a good grandmother would do, the week was documented with lots of pictures. During their visit we went to a "Paint, Puddle, & Pour" (a.k.a. sandbox) day for Henry, Union Station & a fun restaurant where a train brings your food to you, and Deanna Rose farm. They also mowed, cooked, & babysat while Mike & I went on a very nice date! Please come again soon!! :)

Oh, they also brought us a piano! David is letting us "borrow" it since he plans on moving a couple of times in the near future and from moving this piano the 50 ft. into the house, we recognize that you DON'T want to move it more than necessary! Here's a pic of me tickling the ivories sideways. :) 
2 comments:
- I love how drew has one sock on and one sock off! he is SO CUTE!
- does henry like getting his hands messy more now than he did over the summer? looks like the sandbox is a hit!
- yeah for the piano! did you paint that room yellow? it looks nice!
love and miss you guys...
Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment