Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We've got a crawler...& a speller

I don't know when you can actually say "he's crawling," but we've been close enough for the last week that I've been calling it crawling. He's still figuring out his preferred method I think. Sometimes he is on his tippy toes while other times he does kind of a one-legged scoot, and then other times he gets up on his knees, lunges & then falls to his tummy propelling himself forward. I will try to get a video of atleast one of these methods posted soon!

For Henry's developmental update, since he recognizes all of his letters now, he likes to spell things! We were sitting in church and he says "H-Y-M-N-A-L, that spells book!" :) We also bought him fridge ABC's at the Dollar Store & the other day he lined up like 15 random letters & says, "TEIKSLQNX...that spells fridge!" He is also becoming a storyteller. He talked to our neighbors for about 15 min. about how he snapped a rubber band on his nose last night! VERY fun stage...and he's becoming a better listener every day! :)

2 comments:

SJT said...

Your kids are too cute. Can't wait to see video! :)

Gram & Grampy said...

loved the video of Andrew and Henry's spelling adventures... I enjoyed my time with you all...thank you for welcoming us to your busy home! Mom Monahan