
While I sit at my computer and watch the snow fall, I'm so grateful that we have a warm house! Today though (after I'd cleaned milk off the carpet, ball point pen off of a dry erase board, cottage cheese off our rug, and had two kids fighting over climbing on me,) Henry asked me if the snow was making me crazy. I guess in a way it is. We're stir crazy after just a couple of days in the house and I have these memories of last winter when it was like this until Easter! (Look at our snowy Easter Egg Hunt post from last year!)
We did enjoy the snow a little last week though, as seen in the pictures. And it REALLY helped to have my parents come visit this past weekend! We celebrated my dad's birthday, Mike's birthday, and Christmas with them. They also babysat while Mike and I went to his company Christmas party. It was in the most gorgeous theaters...with tables set up where the rows of chairs would be on the lower level.

This picture is from "the train restaurant" where a train actually delivers the food to your table via an overhead track.

Here we are all gussied up for the Christmas party. :)
I will be posting our annual "top 10 list" soon! I'm posting it here to save some trees & money.
2 comments:
I'm right there with you Julie! The 'snow is making me crazy' too :) How are we going to make it through the winter??! Let me know if you think of some really great indoor toddler entertainment!
I always love your top ten list! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment