Monday, February 11, 2008

Resisting Naps on Thursdays...

Henry is either out growing his naps or I need to wear him out a little more in the mornings! Last week, he played quietly in his room during naptimes...which still gives me a break, but without the naps he becomes "slightly" grouchy around dinner time. :) I thought it was cute that on Thursday, after I went up to check on him for like the 5th time and said, "Henry, you need to lie down in your bed, it's naptime..." he came back with, "Mommy, it's not naptime, it's Thursday!" I guess I should be proud that he is learning his days of the week! :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm going through the same thing with Valerie. She destroys her room while up there on a daily basis!!! I can't handle no naps! :)

Karrie said...

Naps are vital to a mothers sanity! :-)

Karrie said...

Strange, ok, my profile came up as 'sig', but it's Karrie! I think thats a sign I should make a better profile.