Our summer following our CA trip involved the Fourth of July (which included a GREAT local parade, swimming at the pool, a pizza buffet & watching fireworks from a hilltop with 6 crazy boys who didn't care).
Here are the boys at the parade. Henry has been very worried about "breaking the law" recently. He will do something like put his shoe on the car window & ask if he is breaking the law. When I told them we were watching the parade from someone else's yard and that they should not run around because it would be "trespassing", he got concerned that the policemen in the parade would arrest us. :)
Summer also included swim lessons (A got to go down the curvy slide and learned to float, H learned to tread water & did some stroke work.)
The boys had lots of playdates & my niece & nephew did a sports camp for a week as well.
Oh...I also competed in & completed my third triathlon. And I'm proud to say Mike's mom joined me again! Although I didn't get much swim & bike training in this year, I did do more running than usual, so I was happy about that, and I did set a personal record for myself! (7 minutes faster than last year!) However, I did develop plantar fasciitis, so I am now wearing orthotics & still hobbling a bit. So, yr. 1 I was pregnant, yr. 2 I had a newborn & didn't train much, & yr. 3 I had an injury! Ugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment