He had some phone calls (from me & a couple of Mike's co-workers), and handled himself better than most three year olds Mike. (He introduced himself as "Larry-Boy" to most people and occasionally refused to say hello--but he did give a few women a wink instead!) Mike had him color on some engineering drawings. At the end of the day he told me that it was a LOT of hard work. Too cute!! Here is my new favorite picture...
Easter was celebrated here this year this year which was a lot of fun! 
Andrew (my candy lover) ate more chocolate eggs than I think most mothers would allow. Henry enjoyed the little Veggie Tale toys he got in his basket and puts on quite a show with them! Mike's parents & Grandpa were able to come celebrate with us...and play with us the rest of the week too.
We went to our favorite farm with them...where you can feed the goats bottles (much like Grant's Farm in St. Louis).
The boys enjoyed the warm weather & jumping in the sump pump puddle in our side yard. It was fun to see the boys interact with Mike's Grandpa too...it was a "bonding" week for us all! S
ince my birthday fell on Easter this year, I got a week of celebration too! Here I am opening my new compost bin...which I am SUPER excited about. It's already "installed" and working!! No more banana peels in the back yard! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment