Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall fun...

We bought a new computer yesterday so I have a super fast connection to upload pictures and blog! So HOPEFULLY I'll be doing it more!! Here's the first entry on our new computer...

I'm not sure exactly why leaf jumping is so much fun, but here are my boys, playing in the leaves! We sure do appreciate the fall colors, having not experienced them while in Sicily.





Last weekend, Mike's parents came to visit. It was a gorgeous weekend and we actually cleaned out our garage enough to put BOTH cars in it for the upcoming winter! (Now the storage area in our basement is getting a "little" crowded...time to get rid of some stuff!)


Halloween was a lot of fun this year. After borrowing three bear costumes from my sister, I figured that I would be Goldilocks & we would represent Henry's FAVORITE story. Henry, however, wanted to be Goldilocks, so after much discussion & convincing, he won, and we were decided to have him be Goldilocks (although we didn't have a costume for him). When the actual night/hour came around though, he changed his mind and didn't want to be Goldilocks OR a bear. So I physically forced a bear costume over his head inspite of the crying, and as soon as it was on, he LOVED it! :) There are a ton of cute pics...here (on Snapfish). Hopefully that link works for you!

3 comments:

sandra mae said...

YEAH for an update AND a new computer! looks like halloween was quite an adventure... (the link did work, by the way).
we miss you guys...

SJT said...

Looks like you guys are definitely enjoying the fall!

Jim said...

That is too funny about Henry wanting to be Goldilocks! Love the pictures of you and your 3 bears. Miss you!