About 10 minutes before we got in the car to come back to Kansas City, Andrew took his first steps (right after Mike said, "I think he'll be taking his first steps within the week!") Although Mike & I remember it a little differently, his first steps were very stable--and it wasn't like 1, 2, fall...he took like 5 steps and made it to Mama!!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
David Graduates! Andrew Walks!
About 10 minutes before we got in the car to come back to Kansas City, Andrew took his first steps (right after Mike said, "I think he'll be taking his first steps within the week!") Although Mike & I remember it a little differently, his first steps were very stable--and it wasn't like 1, 2, fall...he took like 5 steps and made it to Mama!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so exciting that Andrew is walking! Time sure does fly!
Thanks for keeping all of us updated. Love you guys!
Victoria
awe thanks for the update. I can't believe baby Andrew is walking!!! Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment