We ate a lot of gelato in Italy, but we almost always got in in a cup. We gave Henry his first ice cream cone for a special treat this week and he enjoyed it to the fullest!! (So did his clothes!)


Drew is grabbing things and putting them in his mouth, which creates a lot of drool. He also is blowing raspberries a lot, which also creates a lot of drool. I tried to get a video of him blowing the raspberries, but every time I would look through the camera he would stop blowing & smile! :)
We finished up the month of Feb. by hosting an Oscar party/b-day party for my s

ister (& her family). Yes, that is a red carpet and Oscar on her cake. And yes, my nephew is wearing a spiderman costume. (We told them to dress up for the party!) :) You can kind of see our living room in this pic too.
2 comments:
I'm ready for lots of warm days! I'm tired of staying inside. I'm sure you are too.
I like the theme bday party idea!
it doesn't look like anyone else dressed up! good thing sammy took one for the team!
you guys are FUN!
Post a Comment