
We had a fun weekend, thanks to some "cousin fun," so I thought I'd share some of our fun with you! Katie (10) & Sammy (6) are two of my sister Jill's three super kids. Henry adores them, and was delighted to

have them spend the night this past weekend. Sammy impressed us by informing us that he plans on becoming a football player...because that's how you get hot girls. He was also a VERY good "first sleepover" sleeper. He slept in Henry's room with Henry, & although I know they were tempted, they didn't jump on the beds or anything! :) Katie impressed us by demonstrating her very good dribbling skills on the basketball court, and Mike got to see her score 2 goals & save a bunch (as goalie) during a futsol game. (Futsol is basically soccer played on a basketball court--fewer players (I think it's 5 on 5), and no throw-ins. It's a very fast game. Katie & her older brother Timmy play "select soccer" during the spring, summer, & fall, so their teams play futsol in the winter to keep their skills sharp.)
1 comment:
Katie looks JUST LIKE Jill! I atually thought the picture of them at the table was of Jill until I clicked on it to make it bigger. they are all so cute! it IS fun to have cousins near by!
Post a Comment