Opps. My first comment didn't get published. Probably operater malfunction. Anyway, I said that I was glad to see from your Christmas card that you have a blog. Then later I noticed that Sandra had created a link to it on hers.
Victoria p.s. for those who don't know, I am Sandra Mae's and SJT's mother.
7 comments:
I love the navy blue!-- you finally deciced on a color! and Matt LOVES the fireplace-- he is so very jealous...
I enlarged your living room picture so saw that you have a very special painting on the mantel. Love it! Reminds you of your old home.
Victoria (again)
Opps. My first comment didn't get published. Probably operater malfunction. Anyway, I said that I was glad to see from your Christmas card that you have a blog. Then later I noticed that Sandra had created a link to it on hers.
Victoria
p.s. for those who don't know, I am Sandra Mae's and SJT's mother.
Mike,
It's socially acceptable for men to blog, too. Neat-o!
Dear Mike and Julie,
Cool room. Well done.
Welcome to the world of blogging! Your new place looks great. We loved your Christmas card and letter.
Miss you guys!
The Imlahs
Mike and Julie--
Your house looks great and you did it so fast....I'm impressed!!!
Post a Comment